In Rangal version 6, there are two major categories of changes: improved user interface/user experience (UI/UX) and new features.
Here is an overview of the changes. You can also download the attachment guide (at the bottom of the article) for more details.
Improved UI/UX - log into the new system now to experience the new design!
- Description page shows as a default -- the first time you click on a project, a description page will show as default.
- New design of Report Options panel -- Filters, Group by, Color by, and Compare to are included in the report option panel.
- New design of Workspace -- the buttons at the bottom of a report are now in the menu next to "Workspace".
- (Admin Only) New design of Navigation panel -- click on the pencil icon or gear icon to access the original right click menu.
- Better Support -- "Help" is included on the top menu for easy access to SmartOrg knowledge base. You can also submit a ticket to SmartOrg directly from there.
- High Security -- (Admin Only) Admin is able to enforce password change for users.
- More Sharing -- A report can be shared with anyone who has an account by simply clicking on the share icon on the workspace menu.
- More Flexibility -- (Admin Only) Admin is able to arrange nodes in the tree through edit menu (pencil icon next to navigation).
- More Insights -- Color by in Report Options panel can help you distinguish from different kinds of projects.
You can experience the new system using the original url your company has e.g. https://yourcompany.smartorg.com and the same login information. For more details, please download the attachment.