Workspace area is located in the center of the application, where most of the data and charts are laid out.
Figure-1: 'Workspace' Area in the System
Major Controls in Workspace
The major controls of the content in the Workspace are located at the top-right menu bar of the Workspace area.
- Display alters the view of the content, depending on whether the content we choose to view is a a Table or a Chart.
- Settings give you the control of the data displayed e.g. how many decimals you want to see in the table; if it is a chart, whether or not to display labels for each data point.
- Export allows you to export the content. For a table, it gives you the option to download the summary, or with full details in a .csv file. For a chart, it will open the image in another page for you to save or copy/paste it to your desired application.
- Share () icon allows you to share the link of the content you are looking at with anyone in your organization who can log into the system to view that link.
- Maximize () icon allows you to expand your Workspace area visually.
Figure-2: Control icons for 'Workspace' Area in the System
Visual Demonstration For Maximizing Workspace
- Another way to maximize your Workspace would be using the left (<<) and right (>>) arrows to collapse the Navigation and Action panels to see only the Workspace area. We demonstrate this visually in the screen-flow below: